Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lovetoytest Erotikforum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why do I still feel tired after getting enough hours of slee

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

I’ve noticed something strange with my sleep lately. According to the clock, I’m getting around seven or

eight hours most nights, but I don’t feel as though I’ve actually rested properly. Some mornings I wake

up feeling almost as tired as when I went to bed.

My evening routine is fairly simple. I usually have dinner a few hours before bed, don’t drink much

caffeine in the evening and try to avoid spending too much time on my phone before sleeping. I’ve also

been trying to drink enough water throughout the day.

Recently, someone mentioned the idea of structured water to me. I had never really looked into it

before, so I started reading about the different approaches people use and eventually came across

Somavedic.

I’m not expecting any miracle solution, but I’m curious whether changing the type of water you drink

has made any noticeable difference to anyone’s sleep or general feeling of rest.

Has anyone actually tried this for a longer period and noticed anything different?

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.