Zum Inhalt springen

ELECTRIC CUP MASTURBATOR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello everyone,

I have decided that I want to get an electric cup masturbator with rotation and telescopic (back and forth) function. Now I'm confused about the descriptions I read out there. In particular, I don't understand the dimensions. I tried to find tests on the information I'm missing - nothing. Here's the issue:

I have about 18x5cm. The penetration depth most of the time is given as like 12 cm, the diameter usually like 3-4 cm. Firstly, I would like to penetrate a few centimeters deeper and secondly, is it even possible to use it with a diameter of 5 cm and a hole of 3-4 cm without ruining it? Okay... These things usually are stretchy. Also, I can't imagine that 12x3 cm is average in most places in the world. So I guess there will be more that fit than let's. But then, I read in a review that a certain masturbator was probably not suitable for large dicks. Now I'm unsure.

It would be wonderful if someone had the idea to provide with a test that contains relevant information. The noise level might be important and so is the information of it will fit my dick. 

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Lädt...
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...